BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

segunda-feira, 30 de junho de 2008

y

Lie, I was thinking why I’ve lied.
Cry, I was imagining why I’ve cried
Dream, why I dreamed it for?
Die.
Love, tell me, how could I love you.
Tell why I opened my mouth.
Dance, I have to do it all night.





Bye.
Please don’t tell me goodbye.
Tell me to have hope, and don’t be afraid of what is coming up.
Sorry, I am.
Someday, I have to stop.
I have to find a way, my way.
But not now!
Save me. I need your help.
Kiss me. Love me.
And then let me go.


Por André Vernieri Fonseca

3 comentários:

Willy A. disse...

Madonna........... LINDA!!!!!

Ah, desculpe-me não comentar sobre a música, mas meus conhecimentos de inglês, são meio limitados auhauhsu

Ah..... o site da promoção da tia eh www.aeweb.tv, corre q eh promoção para ir para frança ver a madonna com acompanhante XD

Willy A. disse...

Ops... o texto eh seu ^^""

ráah :} disse...

Bye.
Please don’t tell me goodbye.



OBS: Texto lindo.